Garden preparation

 We have an amazing garden centre here called Plantorama. It has everything for your indoor and outdoor gardening needs. It sells all kinds of seeds, bulbs, shrubs, trees, cacti, succulents, fruit, veg and everything you need to grow them. They even had a mature magnolia tree for sale - it was easily 7m tall! Plantorama even doubles as a pet supply shop as well. I can honestly say it’s my favourite shop in the world (I love it even more than Georg Jensen).

Well, it’s springtime again, so it’s time to prep the garden. We’re planting a little vegetable patch this year so I needed to get something for that and I wanted to buy a peonie to replace the one that was accidentally dug up (oops! In fairness, it really did look dead). I also needed some biodegradable pots for the sunflowers (they come in red too, did you know that?) and hollyhocks I plan to grow. So really, I really didn’t need a lot, but it seems the universe had other plans for me. 


This was my basket after literally 3 minutes in the shop


shop
 





So, this was my haul. I was excited to find some rhubarb, as well as some pumpkins and tomatoes. I need to find something to keep the birds away now 😊.




 

Comments

Popular Posts