Long time no see

Well, I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted something. It has been on my mind for a long time, but I could never sit down and write something. Until now.

So much has happened since my last post. I have upped sticks and moved to Scandinavia (there will be pics) for work. I was originally only supposed to be here for a few months, but after being here for 6 months I decided to stay. I now know why the Danes are considered to be the happiest people in the world. They live in the best country on earth!

I hope to start posting kitchen-related stuff fairly regularly from now on. But until then... have you ever had Ethiopian food? I had heard so much about it, and how delicious it was and last week I got the opportunity to try it for myself. Oh. My. God. I think it may actually be the best food in the world! We need an Ethiopian restaurant here so I can have it more often πŸ˜‹




Comments

Popular Posts