Cedar Tree

My OH and I have quite adventurous palates - we're quite willing to try new foods that we've never eaten before, which is why we tried The Cedar Tree in St. Andrew's Street (no website, unfortunately).
Since we didn't know what would be good, we got a Mezze platter - which was a little bit of everything. Hummus, babganoush, kefta, tabouleh, spicy potatoes, assorted pickles, garlic potatoes, lamb and chicken dishes as well as pitta bread.


It was a huge feast, and as it turned out, it was all good even if the tabouleh was a bit strange (I thought tabouleh was supposed to have bulgar and mint in it, but apparently Lebanese Tabouleh has more parsley than bulgar in it). The Cedar Tree has become one of my favourite restaurants in Dublin city and I highly recommend it.

Comments

Popular Posts